Bible Verse of the Day:"For just as the lightning, when it flashes out of one part of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day. Luke 17:24


Today's Celebrations:Chris McBroome

Random Thoughts:This is written a day late. Yes, I know I am getting bad about not staying on task. I am working on it, okay! Last night, Doug and I went to the Redbirds game in Memphis, hence not post. The evening was wonderful. Temps were in the mid 70s and just a slight breeze blowing on us. No sweat, no jacket, just perfect for a ballgame. Anyway, on the way home, the bugs were hitting the windshield sounding just like rain. Pelt, pelt, pelt. Obviously, I knew it was bugs, but, to continue with my thought. As we were getting ready to leave and exit at Lake David, I ask Doug if he saw a big flash on orange across the sky. He actually accused me of finding some wacky weed. (That was not nice!) I kept watching and sometimes it would be white flashes and sometimes it would be orange. Doug insisted that it was the headlight on a train. Like they flash ORANGE.

We drove all the way to Trumann before Doug finally saw the lightning. Now I know lightning is not the strangest thing but:
1. The stars were bright deep in the heart of Arkansas.

2. The temperatures were perfect. It was not hot enough for heat lightning.

3. I am not sure anybody but me saw this yet it moved toward Jonesboro with us.

Why does God have such a sense of humor when it comes to me.

Everyone reading this will think I am loco, too.

Was God giving me a sign? Is it the gases that glow like the glob in the boothill of Missouri. I know, a UFO trying to land around here. Did anyone find crop circles this morning? It truly was lightning. There are some things in life you just have to believe although there is not proof for or against.

Salvation. Trust in God. Life after death. Heaven.

What do ya say. Did I see lightning or did I just have a cheap drunk from smelling the booze on the folks behind me? (It was strong)

Still watching for God's lightning strikes,

Vera

0 comments:

Post a Comment