I hope this is the start of a wonderful new adventure. My goal and idea is to make a daily notation of Bible verses, birthdays of friends and family and recognize current events as they pertain to absolutely nothing.

Just to get my feet wet and yes, I probably will change layouts and structure along the way, BUT...
my first Happy Birthday wish goes to Jeannie Gillis, my flag day friend. Happy Flag Day, everyone.

My first Bible verse will be..
" Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" Colossians 3:23

Therefore let me say that this blog is here to give God all the glory for everything great and small He has done for me and hopefully give me a little wisdom for your enjoyment, too.
Until tomorrow,
His servant,
Vera

0 comments:

Post a Comment