Some times we reach a spot in our lives that we don't know which fork in the road to take . Didn't one of the great writers tell us to take the road less traveled? I am not for sure that is the right path for me but I am taking the road I haven't ever traveled before. It makes me scared but at the same time I must find myself and search out my happiness. I have no idea where my happiness lies but I do know where it isn't. It isn't with me right now.
Some times people have dreams that make them doubt the decisions they make. Last night I had a dream I cannot even recant but when I woke up this morning I knew I was on the right path. I cannot rely on anyone to do it for me. I have to step out on faith that I can do this! It is scary but to grow I must move in this direction, I will stay the ever boring person I have become if I don't.
I have made a lot of mistakes in my life but those mistakes have helped me become who I am. Everyone learns from their mistakes. They just have to make the corrections and not keep repeating the the same boo boos. Maybe I won't find myself this time. Maybe it will take another turn in the road before I do. Maybe I hit pay dirt tomorrow.
I try to stay optimistic all the time but it is hard when you aren't optimistic in your heart. It isn't for everyone to start over but after a long battle with myself , now is the time. I looked in the mirror and found a peace this morning I haven't had in years.
Some of my boys don't understand this. I don't expect them to like it, just accept it.
I trust that people will judge me, but please don't til you walk that mile in my moccasins!
I may even chose a walk in the woods rather than either road right now.
Until later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment